The 2019 WCS Challenger Season 1 Open Qualifiers are almost here, and we are now taking applications for Community Casters looking to cover the event! Think you’ve got what it takes? Read on for details, including how to apply for a spot.
How To Apply
Send your application to SC2admin@blizzard.com by April 10th. Ensure that the subject line reads “Community Caster WCS “, and that the following information is included:
- Full name
- Discord handle
- Email address
- Broadcast language
- Broadcast channel
- Summary of your casting experience
- Casters must broadcast the Open Qualifiers exclusively on Twitch.
- Casters must use a 3-minute delay for all matches.
- Those selected to cast will be doing so from their own streaming channel.
- Tournament streams must comply with Blizzard’s advertising and sponsorship policy.
- All languages are welcome!
Open Qualifier Dates & Times
- April 13: EU Qualifiers Day 1 – starts at 16:00 CEST
- April 13: NA Qualifiers Day 1 - starts at 16:00 PDT
- April 14: EU Qualifiers Day 2 - starts at 16:00 CEST
- April 14: NA Qualifiers Day 2 - starts at 16:00 PDT.
For all our competitors, this could be the start of earning a coveted spot at the WCS Finals at BlizzCon, and you could be there at the start of their journey.
Remember, the deadline to send in applications is April 10th. Apply today!